New Balance Rappel Mid Coyote Military Hiking Boot - OTB Boots
Whether you're Special Forces or just going hiking, these New Balance OTB Rappel Desert Boots are some really great boots. Designed exclusively for military forces needing a lightweight, breathable hiking boot, the Rappel Low is tough, supportive and they look great too.
The OTB New Balance Rappel Low Marine Hiking boot is much more than just a hiking boot. Sure it has a slip resistant, high traction outsole. Sure, it has a scuff guard for increased abrasion resistance. Yeah, it has a full length super comfortable Ortholite cushioned insole, a composite shank for lightweight support and super breathable mesh panels. All that makes it a great warm weather hiking boot but per its military boot tradition, New Balance OTB added some very unique features for military special forces usage.
For instance, the one piece metal lace loops in the New Balance Rappel Marine Desert Hiking Boots are designed so they won't snag parachute lines. After all, who wants to fall to their death when their Boots get caught on something? Beyond that, the Rappel Low has a special non-squeak outsole for stealth operations. The Rockstop board built into the New Balance OTB Rappel prevents the kind of bruises that can occur when running miles at full pace through rock laden mountainous terrain.
The New Balance OTB Rappel ain't just a hiking boot, it's a necessary tool for warm weather military operations. Stay fast and light and for god's sake, stay out of the crossfire. Pick up a pair of the New Balance Rappel Low Military Hiking boots.
New Balance Rapel Mid Coyote Military Hiking Boot Features:
- Supportive, highly breathable, light light hiker shoe with features for today’s Special Operation Forces
- Sticky non-squeak rubber for stealth-like traction on a variety of surfaces
- Full length Rockstop board imbedded into the molded EVA midsole prevents bruising on rocky terrain
- Composite shank provides support when carrying heavy loads.
- Durable Rough-out suede upper
- One piece smooth vamp with toe scuff guard for increased abrasion resistance One piece metal lace loops will not snag parachute lines
- Variable sausage laces will not come un-tied in the field
- Inside FRG – Fast Rope Guard – to help extend the wear of the boot after repeated fast ropings. The outsole design works in conjunction with the FRG to help sLow and control the rate of decent when fast roping
- Full length breathable Ortholite footbed is removable for cleaning
New Balance Rappel Mid Coyote Marine Desert Hiking Boot Sizes:
Medium and Wide(EE): 6-11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15