This Peerless handcuff provides additional restraint by more effectively restricting hand and arm movements. The pentrate or black oxide finish on this real handcuff was designed for low visibility or tactical situations. The Peerless 801P features all steel construction, spun rivets, machined edges and smooth single strand action. This tactical handcuff has the ability to fold flat for compact storage. These peerless handcuffs have a 10% larger inside perimeter then the Model 700. The Model 801P has been approved by the National Institute of Justice. Lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects. Proudly made in America.
Peerless Handcuff - 801P Specifications:
- Weight: 12oz.
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel/Pentrate
- Minimum opening: 2.2 inches / 56 mm
- Minimum inside perimeter: 6.4 inches / 163 mm
- Maximum inside perimeter: 9.1 inches / 231 mm
- Maximum overall length: 8.5 inches / 216 mm
- PR 4802