Peerless 700C Nickel Plated Chain Link Handcuffs
For nearly 100 years, Peerless is a leading name in handcuffs and security equipment and is a trusted brand by law enforcement around the world.
The redesigned C series make the Peerless 700C chain link handcuffs among the most reliable and durable on the market. All Peerless handcuffs are made in the USA and the 700C are made of carbon steel and feature a nickel finish. The C series features an improved internal locking mechanism that provides increased tamper resistance. The smooth single strand action allows for fast and efficient handcuffing while the profiled edges minimize the risk of tissue and nerve injury. These Peerless cuffs were redesigned to incorporate a push pin double locking system and spun rivet construction and come with two keys. They also have the 0307.01 certification from the National Institute of Justice and are built to last a life time. When it comes to apprehending a perp make sure you have the very best. Order the nickel plated Peerless 700C Chain Link Handcuffs online today!
The Model 700C has been approved by the National Institute of Justice and come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. The American made Peerless Nickel plated chain link handcuffs work with the standard universal cuff key and come with two keys.
Peerless Silver Chain Link Handcuffs Features:
- Made in the USA
- Uses standard key (2 keys are included)
- Improved double locking system
- Stamped with serial and model number
- This model meets NIJ standard 0307.01
- Wrist opening: 2 inch
- First notch inside perimeter: 8.3 inch
- Last notch inside perimeter: 5.9 inch
- Minimum inside width (last tooth): 1.9 inch
- Maximum inside width (first tooth): 3 inch
- Distance between cuffs: 2 inch
- Maximum overall length: 8.9 inch
- Weight: 10 oz.
- All Peerless handcuffs are backed by a lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects