Peerless Black Chain Link Handcuffs Model 701C
Peerless uses quality materials and precision manufacturing to create these bestselling Model 701C Handcuffs. Peerless handcuffs are used by police and law enforcement around the world due to their reliability, strong construction and design. The Peerless 701C handcuffs are made in the USA using carbon steel with a wear and tear resistant black oxide finish. The rugged design incorporates spun rivet construction for increased strength and durability with an improved internal lock mechanism for increased tamper resistance. The smooth single strand action allows for fast and efficient handcuffing while the profiled edges minimize the risk of tissue and nerve injury. These Peerless cuffs are built to last a lifetime. When it comes to apprehending a perp, don't rely on anything less than the best. Order the Peerless 701C Black Chain Link Handcuffs online today!
The Model 701C has been approved by the National Institute of Justice and come with a lifetime warranty for manufacturer defects. The American made Peerless black chain link handcuffs work with the standard universal cuff key and come with two keys.
Peerless Black Chain Link Handcuffs Features:
- Made in the USA.
- Uses standard key (2 keys are included)
- Improved double locking system
- Stamped with serial and model number
- This model meets NIJ standard 0307.01
- Wrist opening: 2 inch
- First notch inside perimeter: 8.3 inch
- Last notch inside perimeter: 5.9 inch
- Minimum inside width (last tooth): 1.9 inch
- Maximum inside width (first tooth): 3 inch
- Distance between cuffs: 2 inch
- Maximum overall length: 8.9 inch
- Weight: 10 oz.
- All Peerless handcuffs are backed by a lifetime guarantee for manufacturer defects