These Propper Multicam uniforms are built to military specifications making them durable and comfortable. Constructed of 50 percent Nylon / 50 percent Cotton ripstop fabric these military pants are ready to face any challenge. The Multicam pant features a leg cuff with front tie, which allows for more comfortable closure on the outside of the boot collar. The pants are designed with Near Infrared (NIR) Signature Management Technology which is used by the U.S. Department of Defense to prevent detection by NIR Image Converters. For added storage the army pants also feature are knee pouches with hook and loop closures for internal kneepad inserts, buttonfly with a drawstring, bellowed-calf storage pocket, and forward-tilted cargo pocket so everything you need will be close at hand.
Near Infrared (NIR) Signature Management Technology is incorporated to minimize the infrared silhouette. Permanent IR IFF squares are sewn to each shoulder to help identify friendly personnel when night vision devices are used, and are protected by Velcro tabs in garrison or when not in use.
Please Note, any size ordered above 3X-Large needs to be specially made and can take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
Propper Multicam Military Pant Features:
- Sewn to Military Specification FQ/PD 04-05A
- 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton Ripstop Fabric
- Near Infrared (NIR) Compliant
- Leg Cuff with Front Closure Tie
- Forward-Tilted Cargo Pockets
- Button Fly with Drawstring
- External Knee Pouch with Hook and Loop Closure
- Vat-Dyed for Fade, Shrink and Wrinkle Resistance
- Sizes Available: Extra Small-4XL
- Extra Short, Short, Long, and Extra Long Lengths Available in Select Sizes