Propper ACU Military Jacket
Now you too can have the same quality uniform as the the military. Propper ACU uniforms are built to military specifications with a durable 50 percent Nylon / 50 percent Cotton ripstop fabric. No need to worry about sewing on your rank and name, this military uniform is designed with hook and loop-faced patches that can accommodate rank insignia, unit patch, and name tapes. The military jacket's Mandarin collar is designed to work with the Improved Outer Tactical Vest (IOTV) body armor. The front closure of the ACU jacket is zippered and reinforced with velcro, also designed for use with the IOTV. The Army Combat Uniform top's tilted chest pockets, cuffs, and elbow pad insert pockets also utilize hook-and-loop closure for easy access when in tough situations. There is a three slot pen pocket on the left arm of the jacket, and blouse bellows for increased mobility.
Near Infrared (NIR) Signature Management Technology is incorporated to minimize the infrared silhouette. Permanent IR IFF squares are sewn to each shoulder to help identify friendly personnel when night vision devices are used, and are protected by Velcro tabs in garrison or when not in use.
Please Note, any size ordered above 3X-Large needs to be specially made and can take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
Propper Army Combat Uniform Top Features:
- Sewn to Military Specification FQ/PD 04-04A
- 50 percent Nylon / 50 percent Cotton Ripstop Fabric
- Near Infrared (NIR) Compliant
- 3-Slot Pen Pocket
- Tilted Chest Pockets
- Mandarin Collar
- External Elbow Pouches with Hook and Loop Closure
- Vat-Dyed for Fade, Shrink and Wrinkle Resistance
- Available in Universal ACU Digital Print
- Comes in sizes Extra Small-4XL
- Extra Short, Short, Long, and Extra Long Lengths Available in Select Sizes