EMT's, paramedics, and medical military personnel will all love using this first aid backpack that easily indicates to civilians that you are a medical staff member by the red canvas material used with a screened white cross on the front.
This Red First Aid backpack features one large main compartment that measures 12 inches x 18.5 inches x 7.5 inches that also encompasses multiple smaller interior pockets and pouches for organizational storage that EMTs can use for small tools they want to be able to access easily. There are also interior elastic loops that can hold writing utensils or other small tools.
Understanding that EMTs may be at an accident or disaster zone treating people for long periods of time, this trauma backpack features a padded back for comfort. The adjustable shoulder straps are also padded for comfort and feature a cellphone pouch with hook and loop closure for both convenience and safe storage.
A couple of other great benefits you will have when using this trauma backpack is an ID holder on one side that will allow you to both conveniently and quickly show your credentials to others in the field. There is also a reflective striping on the front of the back pack so even if you are working in dark conditions at night, you are visibile to others. Order a Red First Aid Trauma Backpacks today and keep all of your medical supplies close at hand.
Red First Aid EMT Backpack
- Red with screened white cross on front
- 900 Denier Polyester/PVC lined
- Large main zippered compartment measures 12 inches x 18.5 inches x 7.5 inches
- Interior pockets/pouches for storage
- Interior mesh pockets
- Interior elastic loops for pens/tools, etc.
- Padded back
- Padded 3 inch wide adjustable shoulder straps with phone pouch with hook and loop closure
- Top carry handle
- Two front straps with quick release buckles
- ID holder on one side
- Reflective striping on front
- Mesh pocket on front and both sides