Website Return Policy
This policy applies to purchases made online at www.harrysarmysurplus.net. If your order was placed via International Checkout, please click here for details.
You may send back any item you purchase on this website for a full merchandise credit / refund. The following conditions apply:
- Return must be received within 60 Days of your original purchase date.
- Returned item must be unused and in original unopened packaging. (Unopened packaging requirement only applies to non-clothing items that come in sealed plastic packages)
- Return must be authorized. Any item sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
- Shipping costs are not refundable
- Orders sent via free shipping will be assessed an $7 fee when items are returned for a refund.
How to Return your item(s):
If you created an account when placing your order, please follow these instructions. If not, please click here to send us a contact form including as many details as possible.
- Log into your account using the log in information that can be found on your original order confirmation email
- Click on "view order"
- Click on "new RMA"
- Choose the quantity that you'd like to return or exchange from the drop down menu next to each item(s).
- Choose the reason for return and which return option you'd like from the drop down menus.
- If you are exchanging, in the "my comments" section, please include the name, color/size/width and model number of the item you'd like as a replacement.
- Please include any further information you'd like us to know in the "my comments section."
- Click on "save RMA"
You will immediately receive an email confirming that we have received your RMA and instructions for your return will be sent 24 to 48 hours later.
Please note, with the exception of defects and comfort guarantee returns, all returned items must be in new, unopened packages. If you were sent an open package because we needed to test your item, we will have made a note internally prior to shipping your order and you will not be penalized. Footwear may not be worn outside or show any noticeable signs of wear. Items sent back in any condition other than new and in an unopened package will be returned at your shipping expense. (Unopened packaging requirement only applies to non-clothing items that come in sealed plastic packages) If you'd like to return your item in person, returns are accepted in our Dearborn headquarters as well. In-store returns are treated as a drop off and refunds will be evaluated and issued online within 1 to 2 business days according to our online return policy.
Comfort Guarantee Returns
If you purchased a boot that is listed as carrying a manufacturers comfort guarantee on this website, you may send it back within 30 days of the date of purchase by following the directions above. If it has been more than 30 days since your purchase, if the boot shows any visible signs of wear, it may not be returned. A fee of $8.50 applies to all comfort guarantee returns as we incur shipping and handling expenses in order to send your boots back to the manufacturer for credit. Any comfort guarantee return older than 30 days from the date of purchase may be handled directly with the manufacturer at their option.
Footwear purchased on this website is deemed to be free from defects for a period of 180 days from the date of purchase. Military surplus products do not carry manufacturer warranties as these items are not attained directly from the manufacturers. All other items purchased on this website are deemed to be free from manufacturers defects for 90 days from the date of purchase. If you believe that your item is defective and it has been less than 30 days since you purchased the item, please follow the instructions above. If your item is deemed to be defective and was purchased less than 30 days ago, you will be credited for the cost of shipping the item to us and your replacement product will be sent out via free shipping. If it has been more than 30 days and you believe your item to be defective please contact us with details including your order number and the defect.