Any police officer knows a sturdy baton can be your best friend when it comes to defending yourself. So why settle for something less when you can get the best? The Smith and Wesson SWBAT26H Expandable Baton is made with the best materials with the quality you expect from Smith & Wesson. Fully extended, the baton measures 26 inches to just over 2 feet. It then collapses down into the handle for a compact package under 10 inches long.
This Smith and Wesson 26 inch police baton is made of lightweight but durable 4130 seamless alloy steel tubing with a hardness of HRD46-47. What does that mean for you? You get a steel baton that resists bending and breaking with continued rugged use. The handle features a Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer with a basket weave pattern that not only looks great but give you the grip you need on the job, regardless of the conditions you're working in. For easy carry, this steel baton comes with a black hard nylon sheath that goes great with the rest of your duty gear. Super tough and super reliable, this is the baton for you. Order the Smith & Wesson SWBAT26H 26-inch expandable baton online today!
Smith and Wesson SWBAT26H Steel Police Baton Features:
- Overall Open Length: 26 inches (66.0 cm)
- Handle: 9.7 inches (24.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.0 lb. 1.8 oz.
- Sheath: 1680 Denier outer shell
- Tencile Strength: 3011.3 kgf
- Bending Strength: 1839.7 kgf
- Handle Grip: Thermoplastic Polyster Elastomer
- Steel: 4130 seamless alloy steel tubing
- Hardness: HRC 46-47
- Due to legal restrictions, this item may not be sent to the state of New York