Smith & Wesson forged its reputation for high-performance, high-quality precision and ruggedness when it first opened its doors in 1852. The Smith & Wesson CKSURC Homeland Security Tiger Camo Fixed Blade Knife features an 8.25" modified tanto blade made of 440C stainless steel. The blade on this Smith and Wesson knife has a camo Titanium powder coat, scalloped spine, and the Smith & Wesson Homeland Security etch. The S&W CKSURC Knife has full tang construction, with black G10 handle scales, integral cross guard and lanyard hole. Includes a cordura nylon sheath with D-ring and lashing slots. The CKSURC Smith and Wesson Knife is 13.75 inches overall and weighs 17.5 ounces making it light enough to carry without being weighed down.
Smith & Wesson Homeland Security Tiger Camo Knife Features:
- Blade Detail: Plain, Tanto Style
- Blade Length (inches): 8.09
- Blade Material: 440C stainless steel, Urban Camo
- Carry System: Cordura Sheath
- Handle Material: G-10, Black
- Overall Length (inches): 13.75