Light up your night with the incredibly powerful 250 lumen LED flashlight from Smith and Wesson. The quality CREE LED bulbs used in this tactical LED light never need replacing, the CREE diode lasts forever! On high power, the LED light shines 250 lumens strong, and 30 Lumens on low power, with a beam distance of 627 feet and 95.2 feet, respectively. On high power, the LED light lasts for up to 3 hours, and on low power, up to 189 hours! This LED Tactical Light from Smith and Wesson is ANSI Fl1 certified, and includes the flashlight holster, pocket clip, wrist lanyard and 3 AAA batteries for power. The high powered flashlight is lightweight, measuring in at 6.4 oz with a 5 and 3/8 inch lenght. Incredibly compact, incredibly effective! The Smith & Wesson M&P Tactical LED Flashlight is essential for hikers, campers, and hunters.
Smith and Wesson LED Flashlight Features:
- 4.5 V 7090 XPG-R5 CREE HD (HIGH DEFINITION)
- 250 Lumens on high/30 lumens on low
- Runtime: High up to 3 hours, low up to 189 hours
- Beam distance on high: 627 ft, on low: 95.2 ft
- Anti-roll tail cap switch provides momentary & constant high/low/off mode
- Brilliant white CREE diode lasts forever, no need to replace
- ANSI FL1 certified
- Includes: Holster, pocket clip, wrist lanyard and 3 AAA batteries
- Length: 5 3/8"
- Head Width: 1 3/8"
- Barrel Width: 1"
- Weight of flashlight with batteries & holster: 6.4 oz.
- Weight of flashlight w/ batteries: 5.3 oz.
- Weight of sheath only: 1.1 oz