Smith & Wesson SWMP1 MAGIC Assisted Open Drop Point Knife
The Smith & Wesson SWMP1 MAGIC Assisted Open Drop Point Knife hold up the long tradition of quality and durability you have come to expect from a Smith and Wesson Knife. The folding knife features T6061 aircraft aluminum handles with rubber inserts giving it incredible durability with a comfortable grip. The blade on the SWMP1 Smith & Wesson Knife is 2.9 inches 4034 stainless steel, closed it is 4.25 inches. Thumb studs on both sides make it easy to open this folding knife with either hand. The S&W knife has a liner lock with the new M.A.G.I.C. assist open system, and also has a slide button safety on the handle so there is no worry about it opening when not needed. Designed for police, military, and rescue workers, the Smith & Wesson SWMP1 spring assist knife includes a glass breaker and pocket clip for easy carry.
M.A.G.I.C. stands for Multipurpose, Assisted, Generational, Innovative Cutlery. M.A.G.I.C. refers to the dual patented, revolutionary assisted opening mechanism that is an integral part of this series of knives. You will find that the M.A.G.I.C. assisted opening mechanism is the easiest, single handed opening system you have ever used. Once you have used it, you will know that it's M.A.G.I.C.
Smith & Wesson SWMP1 Spring Assist Folding Knife Features:
- Handle is constructed from non-reflective black aircraft aluminum
- Drop-Point, Teflon coated black blade
- Pocket clip included for your choice of carry
- Blade Length: 2.9"
- Overall Length: 7.22"
- M.A.G.I.C. stands for Multipurpose, Assisted, Generational, Innovative Cutlery
- Dual patented, revolutionary assisted-opening mechanism is an integral part of this series of knives
- M.A.G.I.C. knives are the easiest, single-handed-opening knives you'll ever use