Sore aching feet are a thing of the past thanks to the Sofsole Fit Insole system. These incredibly comfortable shoe inserts are tailored to fit your specific arch height and cushion type. With this specialized fit, the insole complements the natural range of motion of your foot and helps maximize your performance. The Sofsole fit series comes in 3 arch heights so you can pick the perfect fit for yourself. Each Sofsole insole has high rebound EVA foam pads that provide support and comfort, and an anatomical nylon plate for flexibility and stability. Say goodbye to hurting feet and hello to all day comfort with these Sofsole Insole!
The Low Arch insoles are designed with a 2.8cm Arch Height. As determined through research and design, the 2.8cm arch height in these Sofsole inserts, with a 65 durometer EVA provide optimal height and density levels to encourage natural biomechanics for end-users with flat feet.
In contrast the Neutral Arch insoles feature a 3.0cm Arch Height. The 3.0cm arch height and 60 durometer EVA give you the the ideal arch height and density levels to promote a natural range of motion for end-users with neutral arches.
Finally, High Arch insoles have a 3.3cm Arch Height. The 3.3cm arch height and 55 durometer EVA have been proven to provide optimal arch height and density levels to complement the natural foot motion of feet with high arches. Stay comfortable on your feet longer, order a pair of Sofsole Insoles today.
Sofsole Shoe Insert Features:
- Anatomical Nylon Plate - The plate provides torsional stability while maintaining flexibility and range of motion. The nylon plate's durability offers resistance to cracking and compression
- High Rebound EVA Foam - Specific durometer density changes with arch type, offering optimal support for specific needs
- Arch Height - Tailored arch height complements biomechanics of each foot type for Ideal Stability and comfort
- Available in Low, Neutral, and High arch heights
- All arch heights come in sizes - Women's 7-8, Women's 9-10 / M 7-8, Men's 9-10, Men's 11-12, and Men's 13-14