Stay warm and dry without being weighed down with this midnight blue Special Ops soft shell jacket. Why bother with a heavy vinyl rain coat when you can have something lightweight, comfortable and waterproof? This navy blue tactical jacket is made with a durable soft outer shell of the same 3 layer material used by the military for their level 5 extreme cold weather system. The first layer is a high density fabric that repels water and resists wind, the second layer wicks moisture away from the body so you stay dry and comfortable, and the third layer is a fine fleece lining that retains body heat keeping you warm. Each arm of this fleece jacket has a zippered vent for extra ventilation when you need it. A detachable hood attaches to the back of the jacket with a handy velcro tab, keeping it close to the jacket and not draping outward. A three way adjustment on the hood makes sure you get a comfortable fit that doesn't obscure your vision.
This waterproof jacket contains pockets on the shoulders of each arm, a left forearm pocket, two deep chest pockets, two interior pockets, and two back pockets. Each pocket on this Special Ops military jacket is zippered, allowing you to store your important items with assurance that they are safe, secure, and dry. In the right chest pocket there is a tab you can run headphones through to the inside of the jacket, making it easy to listen to music or answer your phone hands free while you work. For a snug fit that keeps the wind out, the waist and hood have adjustable pull strings and the cuffs are elastic with velcro adjustments. All these useful features make this a great jacket for work or play. Order the Special Ops midnight blue soft shell tactical jacket online today!
Special Ops Navy Blue Military Jacket Features:
- Color: Midnight Blue
- Outer shell: 100% polyester - waterproof
- Inner: fleece - lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking
- Zipper closure - (right hand zipper pull when worn)
- Fleece lined stand up collar w/concealed detachable hood.
- Collar has zipper pouch to hold hood when hood is not is use.
- Zippered shoulder pocket on each arm
- Zippered forearm pocket on left arm
- Two front slash, zippered chest pockets
- Two interior zippered pockets
- Two zippered back pockets w/mesh interior
- Vent zipper under each arm
- 4" x 4" loop side of hook & loop on each shoulder for patch attachment
- Drawstring waist and hood
- Elastic, hook & loop adjustable wrist cuffs
- The jacket will pass the 600mm test. aatcc test method 35-1985.
- Available in Small - 3X-Large