Lightweight, durable, and warm, this woodland camo Special Ops soft shell jacket is great for work or play. Why bother with a heavy vinyl rain coat when you can have something lightweight, comfortable and waterproof? This camoflage tactical jacket is made with a durable soft outer shell of the same 3 layer material used by the military for their level 5 extreme cold weather system. The first layer is a high density fabric that repels water and resists wind, the second layer wicks moisture away from the body so you stay dry and comfortable, and the third layer is a fine fleece lining that helps to retain body heat and keep you warm. Under each arm is a zippered vent, giving this camouflage jacket extra ventilation only when you need it. And when the weather turns rainy you can depend on the detachable hood. The hood attaches to the back of the jacket with a handy velcro tab, keeping it close to the jacket and not draping outward. A three way adjustment on the hood makes sure you get a comfortable fit that doesn't obscure your vision.
This high quality waterproof jacket contains pockets on the shoulders of each arm, a left forearm pocket, two deep chest pockets, two interior pockets, and two back pockets. Each pocket on this Special Ops military jacket is zippered, allowing you to store your important items with assurance that they are safe, secure, and dry. The right chest pocket features a tab you can run headphones through to the inside of the jacket, making it possible to listen to music or answer your phone hands free while you work. For a snug fit that keeps the wind out, the waist and hood have adjustable pull strings and the cuffs are elastic with velcro adjustments. Don't let the rain and wind keep you down, order the Special Ops woodland camo soft shell tactical jacket online today!
Special Ops Woodland Camo Military Jacket Features:
- Color: woodland
- Outer shell: 100% polyester - waterproof
- Inner: fleece - lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking
- Zipper closure - (right hand zipper pull when worn)
- Fleece lined stand up collar w/concealed detachable hood.
- Collar has zipper pouch to hold hood when hood is not is use.
- Zippered shoulder pocket on each arm
- Zippered forearm pocket on left arm
- Two front slash, zippered chest pockets
- Two interior zippered pockets
- Two zippered back pockets w/mesh interior
- Vent zipper under each arm
- 4" x 4" loop side of hook & loop on each shoulder for patch attachment
- Drawstring waist and hood
- Elastic, hook & loop adjustable wrist cuffs
- The jacket will pass the 600mm test. aatcc test method 35-1985.
- Available in Small - 4X-Large