Bill Moran and Spyderco Knives have collaborated on this elegant fixed blade knife. The Moran features a black finished VG-10 steel blade which is tapered from spine to edge for additional strength. The Spyderco Moran also features a lightweight fiberglass reinforced nylon handle, for simple lightweight carry. The blade and the handle of the Spyderco FB02PBB carry equal amounts of weight, making the Moran an ideal outdoors use knife. This Spyderco fixed blade knife includes a boltaron sheath with a multi position G Clip for angles carry to provide easier access. This Bill Moran knife would make an ideal tough task, outdoors knife.
Spyderco Bill Moran Plain Edge Fixed Blade Knife - FB02PBB Features:
- Overall Length: 8 1/16 inch
- Blade Length: 3 15/16 inch
- Blade Material: Black VG-10 Steel
- Handle Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Includes Baltaron Sheath with Multi Position G Clip