You might feel like a cowboy when you wear the Thorogood 11-inch Brown Leather Wellington boots, but these are 100 percent tough as nail work boots. Made in the USA with full gain leather, direct injection construction and a strong steel toe, these Thorogood boots are ready for any challenge.
Built in a classic 11-inch Wellington design with a full grain brown leather upper, these steel toe work boots are easy to pull on and eliminate the need for bothersome laces. A leather upper means a more durable boot that looks great and lasts longer. Inside is a moisture wicking Dri-Lex lining that pulls moisture away from your feet, keeping them comfortable even when you are hard at work. For added comfort, these work boots have a shock absorbing Dual Density shock zone foot bed and lightweight composite shank for additional support. Underfoot is a Soft Streets Dual Density outsole that is designed to be slip and oil resistant as well as provide all day comfort. For protection against on site hazards, these Thorogood Wellington boots have an ASTM rated steel toe that is perfect for any job site.
The American made Thorogood Wellington 11-inch Steel Toe Work Boots give your feet the protection and support they need for any job. Order these work boots online today!
Thorogood 804-4580 Wellington Steel Toe Boot Features:
- Upper: Root Beer Old West Tumbled Full Grain Leather
- Construction: Direct Injection
- Lining: Forest Green Dri-Lex
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Polyurethane "Shock Zone" Footbed
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Soft Streets Dual Density Polyurethane
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe. “Unlined” Shaft. EH Rated. Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard.
- Made in the USA
Thorogood 804-4580 Work Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width: 7 - 12 , 13, 14
- Wide Width: 7 - 12 , 13, 14