This item is discontinued.
While you might feel like a cowboy when you wear the Thorogood 12-inch Brown Leather Wellington boots, these are 100 percent tough as nail work boots. Made in the USA with full gain leather, direct injection construction, and a strong steel toe, these Thorogood boots are ready for any challenge you face.
Built in the classic 12-inch Wellington design with a Dirty Brown Crazy Horse leather upper, these steel toe work boots are easy to pull on, eliminating the need for bothersome laces. The leather upper means a more durable boot that looks great and lasts longer. Inside these boots is a comfort weave lining, Dual Density shock absorbing foot bed, and a lightweight composite shank for support. Underfoot is a Soft Streets Dual Density outsole that is designed to be slip and oil resistant and comfortable, so you can stay on your feet all day. For protection against on site hazards, these Thorogood Wellington boots have an ASTM rated steel toe that is perfect for any job site.
The American made Thorogood Wellington 12-inch Steel Toe Work Boots give your feet the protection and support they need for any job. Order these work boots online today!
Thorogood 804-4590 12-inch Wellington Steel Toe Boot Features:
- Upper: Dirty Brown Crazy Horse Leather
- Construction: Direct Injection
- Lining: Comfort Weave
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Polyurethane "Shock Zone" Footbed
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Soft Streets Dual Density Polyurethane
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe. “Unlined” Shaft. EH Rated. Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard.
- Made in the USA
Thorogood 804-4590 Work Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- D Width (Medium): 8 - 12, 13, 14
- EE Width (Wide): 8 - 12, 13, 14