Thorogood has been building high quality work boots for over 100 years and the 6-inch Plain Toe Wedge Sole Work boots carry on that same quality. Made in the USA and built on broad wedge outsoles, these Thorogood boots support and cushion every step you take. The wedge outsoles are a must have for ironworkers and provide maximum surface contact giving you maximum traction.
The Thorogood 6-inch Wedge boots are made with high quality materials and durable construction. Made with a brown oil tanned leather upper attached to the slip and oil resistant Thorogood MAXwear Wedge sole with tough Goodyear Storm Welt construction, this work boot is tough enough for any job. Another nice feature of the flat wedge sole is the fact they track less of the outdoors inside with you, making these boots great for roofers and farmers. This exterior is flexible but still creates a strong fit around your feet. Inside the 6-inch Thorogood Wedge work boot is sure to keep your feet happy thanks to the ultimate shock absorption footbeds and comfort cushions. These American made work boots also have shock absorbing rubber midsoles and lightweight composite shanks that provide support without adding weight.
Need tough boots that keep your feet comfortable? Then go ahead and order the Thorogood 6-inch Plain Toe Flat Sole Wedge Work Boots online today!
Thorogood 814-4355 6-inch Wedge Boot Features:
- Upper: Tobacco Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cotton Drill Vamp
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption Footbed on PORON® 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Thorogood Exclusive MAXwear Wedge
- ASTM F2892-11 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Soft Toe Protective Footwear (Non-Safety / Non-Protective Toe), EH rated
- Made in the USA
Thorogood 814-4355 Work Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- D Width (Medium): 7 - 12, 13, 14
- EE Width (Wide): 7 - 12, 13, 14
- 4E Width (Super Wide): 8 - 12