This item is discontinued.
When you need a steel toe but don't want to deal with the bulk of a work boot, why not check out these steel toe oxfords from Thorogood. Perfect for the foreman that moves from the office to the job site, the American made Thorogood Moc Toe Safety Toe Work Shoes are super durable, extremely comfortable, and look great.
Thorogood has been making quality footwear for over 100 years, and they've used that experience to build you one tough pair of work shoes. These Thorogood Steel Toe oxfords are made with a dark brown full grain leather upper with a moccasin toe design that offers a roomier toe box for more comfort. For added durability, the tough leather upper is attached to the slip and oil resistant Work One Dual Density Comfort Sole using Goodyear Storm Welt construction. Not just durable these steel toe shoes are comfortable too thanks to the comfort weave lining and shock absorbing total cushion arch support system that includes memory foam, flex notches, and an anti-fatigue mat. To protect your feet from work site hazards, these Thorogood shoes come with a built in ASTM rated steel toe, perfect for any job.
These oxfords are stylish shoes that are at home in the office or on the job site. Give your feet the protection they deserve, order the Thorogood Moc Toe Steel Toe Work Shoes online today!
Thorogood S001-1 Brown Safety Toe Work Shoe Features:
- Upper: Black Walnut Full Grain Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Comfort Weave
- Insole: Total Cushion Arch Support System with Memory Foam, Flex Notches, and Fatigue Mat
- Midsole: Rubber Green Stripe
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Outsole: Work One Dual Density Polyurethane Comfort Sole with 90 degree Heel
- Special Features: ASTM F 2413-05 M/I/75/C/75 Steel Toe. Static Dissipative. Reinforce Stitch "Ball to Ball" on Outsole.
- Made in USA by ISO 9001 Certified Shoe Company