While it might feature a classic Wellington Design, the Thorogood I-Met Wellington Side Zip Safety Toe Work Boots aren't your granddaddy's boots. These metatarsal boots use the best materials and modern innovations available to give you a pair of boots that won't let you down.
These Thorogood Wellington work boots are made with a durable brown leather upper attached to a slip, oil, and heat resistant Vibram sole using durable Goodyear Storm Welt construction. A leather upper means a more durable boot that looks great and lasts longer. The tall Wellington design gives you more protection, and to make them easier to slip on or off in a hurry, Thorogood built these steel toe boots with a handy side zipper as well! This boot uses Kevlar stitching on the upper and Kevlar Goodyear Welt Stitching on the sole to provide durability. For maximum protection, these Thorogood Good boots incorporate the Thorogood I-Met Technology. This internal metatarsal guard is completely integrated with the steel toe cap, locking it into place and preventing any potential trip hazard usually associated with met guard boots. The moisture wicking mesh lining pulls sweat away from your feet so your feet stay dry and comfortable while you work. To absorb shock and cut down on fatigue, the Thorogood I-Met Wellington Work Boots have an Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed, composite shank, and rubber midsole.
You've tried the rest now get the best! Order the Thorogood I-Met Wellington Side Sip Met Guard Safety Toe Work Boots online today.
So what is a Metatarsal Guard good for?
Sometimes a steel toe boot just isn't enough when you're on the job. Metatarsal Guards, or Met Guards, protect all of the vulnerable parts of your feet by completely covering them and by blocking falling tools, stray sparks, or any other hazard you might face while working. A Met Guard boot is the ideal choice for working in a steel mill, with heavy equipment, machinery, or heavy containers. The Thorogood I-Met is an internal metatarsal guard, which gives you all the protection of a met guard with out sacrificing the look of a classic work boot.
Thorogood 804-4132 Wellington Met Guard Safety Toe Boots Features:
- Upper: Dark Brown Regal Soggy Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Two Zone Wicking Mesh
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption Footbed
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: HEAT RESISTING Vibram #582K Sole with 90 degree Heel
- Patented I-MET Technology, ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75/Mt/75, Steel Toe, EH Rated, Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard.
- Kevlar Stitching on Upper
- Kevlar Goodyear Welt Stitching
- Reinforce Stitch “Ball to Ball” on Outsole
Thorogood 804-4132 Work Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width: 8 - 12 , 13, 14
- Wide Width: 8 - 12 , 13, 14