Thorogood I-Met Hiker 6-inch Metatarsal Safety Toe Work Boots
Guys, you know that when you're on the jobsite you need to give your feet all the protection they need so you can keep on working. Falling dangers, flying sparks, and electrical hazards are no match for these Thorogood Boots. Built tough to work tough, these work boots won't let you down.
The Thorogood Hiker I-Met Steel Toe Boots has all the features you need to stay on your feet. Built to be extremely durable, these safety toe work boots have a dark brown full grain leather upper with black suede inserts and a comfortable Napa leather collar. A leather upper means a more durable boot that looks great and lasts longer. For all day support the I-Met Hikers have a shock absorbing full length foot bed, a compression molded polyurethane midsole, and a lightweight fiberglass shank. And thanks to the direct injection construction with the rubber slip and oil resistant out sole, you get a safety toe boot that's flexible, durable, and ready for any challenge.
The main attraction to the Thorogood I Met Hiker Steel Toe Boots is the built in, internal metatarsal guard. Designed for maximum protection without limiting mobility, these work boots use the Thorogood exclusive I-Met Technology. So what does that mean for you? Basically it means you get a metatarsal guard that is completely integrated with the steel toe cap, locking it into place and preventing any potential trip hazard usually associated with metguard boots. Both the metatarsal guard and steel toe are ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75/Mt/75, Steel Toe, EH Rated. And since it is an internal metguard, its pretty much invisible from the outside, so everyone else only sees a good looking leather work boot.
When it comes to protecting your feet, don't settle for less. Order the Thorogood Hiker I-Met Metatarsal Guard Steel Toe Boots online today!
Thorogood 804-4312 I-Met Hiker 6-inch MetGuard Work Boots Features:
- Dark Brown Tumbled Full Grain Leather Upper with Black Suede Leather Inserts and Napa Leather Collar
- Direct Injection Construction
- Two Zone Wicking Mesh Liner
- Full Length Removable Dual Density Polyurethane "Shock Zone" Footbed Insole with Air Flow Vents
- Compression Molded Polyurethane Midsole
- Fiberglass Shank
- Durable Rubber Sole with 90 degree Heel outsole
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75/Mt/75 Steel Toe. EH Rated. Patented I-MET Technology. Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard.
Thorogood 804-4312 Work Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width: 7 - 12 , 13, 14, 15
- Wide Width: 7 - 12 , 13, 14, 15