We know the US Postal service delivers in the rain, snow, or shine but in the rain and snow uncomfortable feet are sure to slow you down. But you don't have to let them! The Thorogood Peacekeeper Waterproof Insulated Uniform Boots keep you feet dry, warm, and comfortable all day long. Made in the USA and Postal certified, these black leather boots are perfect for any main carrier!
The 6-inch Thorogood Peacemaker is built with the mid height black leather upper, with 1000 denier nylon inserts that keep the boot lightweight and flexible without sacrificing durability. For protection in all weather, there is a Sympatex Waterproof lining and B-400 Thinsulated insulation. The Sympatex waterproof barrier is designed to keep water out but still lets this postal boot breathe, while the Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm without adding extra bulk to the boot. Underfoot is a dual density rubber sole that gives you the traction you need even in the snow, and absorbs the impact of your step thanks to integrated EVA impact pads. And speaking of shock absorption, inside the Peacekeeper there is a polyurethane shock zone insole that cushions your steps and keeps your feet cool thanks to the air flow vents.
If your a mail man looking for a pair of boot that won't let you down, then you're in the right place! Order the Thorogood Peacekeeper Insulated Waterproof Postal boots online today and your feet will thank you!
Thorogood 834-6805 Insulated Waterproof Postal Certified Boot Features:
- Upper: Black waterproof Full Grain Leather / 1000 Denier Cordura
- Construction: Direct Injection
- Lining: Superknit; B-400 Thinsulate Ultra Insulation; Sympatex waterproof Barrier, Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant.
- Insole: Super Cushion Polyurethane Removable Footbed
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Outsole: Soft Streets Dual Density Polyurethane
- Special Features: B.I.A.S. (Built In Ankle Support)
- Made in USA by ISO 9001 Certified Shoe Company