This item is discontinued.
Looking for a tough boot that's ready to work? Look no further than the Thorogood 6-inch Plain Toe Work boots. Thanks to over 100 years of making quality footwear, these American made brown leather Thorogood boots are built to work as hard as you do.
Made with a classic work boot design and built tough, the Thorogood 6-inch Plain Toe boots have a brown full grain upper attached to the Black 90 polyurethane comfort outsole using Goodyear Storm Welt construction. The leather upper makes adds durability and extrends the life of the boot. And the special 90 degree heel on the sole is designed to give you better control when climbing ladders. For all day comfort on all day jobs, the 6-inch Thorogood Soft Toe Work Boots have a polyurethane foot bed that rests on a PORON® 4000 comfort cushion that absorbs shock. The composite shank in these work boots is lightweight, but still provides the same support a steel shank would. Perfect for nearly any job site, these Thorogood boots are meet the ASTM standards for Soft Toe Protective footwear.
Proudly made in the USA with high quality materials, durable construction, and a classic design, these are the boots for you. Order the brown leather Thorogood Plain Toe 6-inch Soft Toe Work Boots online today!
Thorogood 814-3366 6-inch Plain Toe Work Boot Features:
- Upper: Brown Trail Crazyhorse Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Comfort Drill Vamp
- Insole: Removable Polyurethane Footbed on Top of a PORON® 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Polyurethane “Black 90” Comfort Sole
- ASTM F2892-11 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Soft Toe Protective Footwear (Non-Safety / Non-Protective Toe), EH rated
Thorogood 814-3366 Work Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- D Width (Medium): 8 - 12, 13, 14
- EE Width (Wide): 8 - 12, 13, 14