Hey ladies, do you need a durable work boot made to work but with the comfort you need on the job? If that sounds like something you want, then the Thorogood Womens Plain Toe Wedge sole boots are the ones for you. These boots are made in the USA and built on broad wedge outsoles to cushion every step you take. Perfect for ironworkers, there is no heel on the sole to get caught on rouge edges and the flat bottom provides maximum surface contact for maximum traction.
The Ladies 6-inch Wedge Sole Work boots are made with high quality materials and durable construction. The tobacco brown oil tanned leather upper looks great, adds durability, and extends the life of the boot. Underfoot, there is a slip and oil resistant Thorogood MAXwear Wedge sole that gives you the traction you need and is attached to the leather upper with tough Goodyear Storm Welt construction that keeps the boot together but still allows it to be resoled if needed. Another nice feature of the wedge sole is the fact they track less of the outdoors inside with you, making these boots great for roofers and farmers. This exterior of this ladies boot is flexible but still creates a strong fit around your feet. Inside the 6-inch Thorogood Wedge work boot is sure to keep your feet happy thanks to the ultimate shock abortion footbeds and comfort cushions. These flat sole boots also have shock absorbing rubber midsoles and lightweight composite shanks that provide support without adding weight.
Need tough boots that keep your feet comfortable? Then go ahead and order the womens Thorogood 6-inch Plain Toe Wedge Work Boots online today!
Thorogood 514-4364 Ladies 6-inch Plain Toe Wedge Boot Features:
- Upper: Tobacco Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cotton Drill Vamp
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption Footbed on PORON® 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Vibram Christy Blown Rubber Wedge
- Special Features: ASTM F2892-11 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Soft Toe Protective Footwear (Non-Safety / Non-Protective Toe), EH rated