This item is discontinued.
If you are on the hunt for a general work boot that not only will keep you safe, but will also prevent your feet from barking at the end of an honest work day, take a look at the Timberland Pro Resistor 6 inch Waterproof Composite Safety Toe Boot! If you've never worn a pair of Timberland boots before, please do yourself a favor (and your feet a favor) and slip a pair on your aching feet. We can assure you that they won't be aching tomorrow. Timberland work boots have incorporated an outstanding feature they call Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology, or otherwise known as DAFT. This unique feature absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort. In other words, your dogs won't be barking at the end of your 12 hour working day.
While on the subject of comfort, you could have all the technology in the world to keep your feet from aching, but if you are stomping through mud and water all of it seems pointless unless you keep your feet dry. Fortunately for you, the Timberland Resistor comes complete with seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers to keep your those working feet completely dry and comfortable.
Safety is always an important feature in any working boot. These work boots feature a composite safety toe shaped on Timberland's TiTAN for non-metallic protection and a superior "roomy" fit. The comp toe is beneficial in more ways than one. The non-metallic safety toe is ideal in hot or cold situations, as it does not conduct heat or cold like steel or other metals would. Just as durable, strong and safe as metallic safety toe boots, composite will not conduct electricity and is astonishingly lightweight.
The Timberland Pro Thermal Plastic Urethane Outsole offers unbelievable slip resistance and abrasion resistance. A feature that will appeal to any worker facing slippery obstacles on the job or tough cement or rock that may have worn your old boot's outsoles down in a matter of months. A tri-density direct-inject construction has been added to these construction boots for extraordinary durability. A padded top collar for even more comfort, and a lightweight polyurethane midsole for super flexibility and cushioning (more comfort). The mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and moisture wicking capabilities is ideal for working feet.
If you are tired of going through work boots every few months, and you're coming home at the end of long shifts with tired, aching and wet feet you more than likely should throw your old boots out and get with the Timberland Pro 90651 Resistor 6 inch Waterproof Composite Safety Toe Work Boots. No tool on the job is as important as the tools we know as our feet. Make your feet happy, and it will in return make you happy, and your life on the job a lot easier. Order your pair of Timberland Pro Resistor boots today, and feel the amazing difference tomorrow!
Timberland Pro 90651 Resistor 6-inch Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot
Timberland Thermal Plastic Urethane Outsole:
- Black Tumbled Full-Grain Leather
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTan for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Dual-density Dynamic anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot, while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMPASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTMIRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant