Timberland Pro Resistor 6-inch Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot
If you are looking for a tough work boot that not only will keep you safe, but will also prevent your feet from barking at the end of an honest work day, then check out the Timberland Pro Resistor 6 inch Waterproof Composite Safety Toe Work Boot! If you've never worn a pair of Timberland boots before, do yourself a favor and slip a pair on those aching feet of yours. Timberland work boots have incorporated an outstanding feature they call D.A.F.T. (Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology). This unique feature absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort. In other words, you won't have anymore nights where you come home after a long day's work, and have insanely aching feet.
If you're working in wet and muddy environments, waterproof boots are just as important as the actual work boot itself. Fortunately for you, the Timberland Resistor comes complete with seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers to keep your those working feet completely dry and comfortable.
Safety is always an important feature in any construction boot. These 91659 work boots feature a composite safety toe shaped on Timberland's TiTAN for non-metallic protection and a superior "roomy" fit. The comp toe is beneficial in more ways than one. The non-metallic safety toe is ideal in hot or cold situations, as it does not conduct heat or cold like steel or other metals would. Just as durable, strong and safe as metallic safety toe boots, composite will not conduct electricity and is astonishingly lightweight. Also featured in this all-tough Timberland boot is a nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity, ideal for rough and uneven terrains.
The Timberland Pro Thermal Plastic Urethane Outsole offers unbelievable slip resistance and abrasion resistance. A feature that will appeal to any worker facing slippery obstacles, such as oil and gas, on the job or aggressive terrain that may have worn your old boot's outsoles down in a matter of months. A tri-density direct-inject construction has been added to these construction boots for extraordinary durability. A padded top collar for even more comfort, and a lightweight polyurethane midsole for super flexibility and cushioning (more comfort). The mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and moisture wicking capabilities is ideal for working feet.
If you are tired of going through work boots every few months, and you're coming home at the end of long shifts with cold/aching/wet feet, avoid the hassle and frustraitions and get yourself a pair of the Timberland Pro 91651 Resistor 6 inch Waterproof Composite Safety Toe Insulated Work Boots. This basic classic was made for no other reason than to get the job done. Order your pair of Timberland Pro Resistor boots today, and feel the amazing difference tomorrow!
Timberland Pro 91651 Resistor Insulated 6-inch Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot
- Wheat Tumbled Full-Grain Leather
- 200g Insulation for warmth
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTan for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Dual-density Dynamic anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot, while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfortTimberland Pro Thermal Plastic Urethane Outsole Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMPASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTMIRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant