Are you looking for a reliable, comfortable and tough industrial work boot? Consider your search over and check out the Timberland Pro Boondock Work Boot. Made from premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet. This is ideal if you are working outside in wet environments. Along with being a waterproof work boot, the molded Timberland Pro rubber toe protector works incredibly well to increase abrasion resistance and durability.
The Boondock work boot is superior in its safety and toughness. The combination three-quarter Goodyear welt and cement heel construction along with the Ever-Guard leather heel makes this Timberland industrial work boot unbelievably long-lasting, durable and tough. Timberland Pro's Ever-Guard is a specially treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance and enhances durability in rugged work site conditions. Also featured on the heel is a rigid external heel cup for lateral stability. A composite safety toe shaped on Timberland's TiTAN last is added for a non-metallic protection and a superior "roomy" fit. The non-metallic safety toe is ideal in hot or cold situations, as it does not conduct heat or cold like steel or other metals would. Just as durable, strong and safe as metallic safety toe boots, composite will not conduct electricity and is astonishingly lightweight.
Timberland work boots have incorporated an outstanding feature they call Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology, or otherwise known as DAFT. This unique feature absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort. In other words, your dogs won't be barking at the end of your 12 hour working day. Also for comfort, a padded top collar, a mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and constructed on Timberland's TiTAN last.
The Dual-density polyurethane (PU) and Thermal Plastic Urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for extraordinary traction, as well as being completely slip/oil resistant and abrasion resistant. Perfect for working in rough environments.
If you are tired of going through your work boots every few months, get a construction boot that is going to last you long time, keep you safe, keep you dry and keep you amazingly comfortable. Get your Timberland Pro 92615 Boondock 6 inch Waterproof Composite Safety Toe Industrial Work Boot today! Your feet will be thanking you tomorrow!
Timberland Pro 92615 Boondock 6-inch Waterproof Composite Toe Industrial Work Boot
- Brown Oiled Distressed Leather
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland Pro rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Ever-Guard leather heel for increased durability
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) and Thermal Plastic Urethane (TPU) outsole
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology (D.A.F.T.) absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the fooDual-Density Thermal Plastic Urethane outsoleDeep lugs for traction
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours