If you're in the market for new work boots, these Timberland Pro Endurance 6” Work boots provide you the very best in comfort and protection!
This Timberland Pro Endurance work boot is made of a durable full grain leather that is water resistant and will keep your feet dry no matter what weather conditions you find yourself working in!
These Timberland 6-inch work boots feature an abrasion-resistant rubber “double toe” that increases durability and life to the boot overall.
Providing you with safety and protection for any work environment, these Timberland work boots feature a steel toe so you never have to worry about your feet getting injured while you are working.
This Timberland Waterproof boot also features an exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology. The built in Anti-fatigue pad that absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver longer lasting, all-day comfort to those who need it most, providing you with the best protection available.
The exclusive multi-layer foot bed featured on these Timberland work boots includes five layers that provide all-day comfort. In addition, the foot bed was treated with Agion antimicrobial treatment, which resists the growth of microbes that ultimately provides odor control as well as fungal infection control.
The rubber outsole that was added to these Timberland work boots is slip, oil, and heat resistant so you are always protected from slips or falls while you are working.
In addition to the incredible comfort, the small details like polycarbonate hardware - so your laces don't fray - allow you to focus on your job and not your feet.
Order a pair of these Timberland Pro Endurance 6” work boots and treat your feet to comfort at the times when you need it most-long work days!
Timberland Pro Endurance 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Workboot Features:
- Premium full-grain leather for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Timberland PRO Rubber "double toe" and Timberland PRO rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Steel safety toe shaped on TITAN last for protection and a roomy fit
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Steel-Flex puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
Medium: 7 to 12, 13, 14, 15.
Wide: 7 to 12, 13, 14, 15 .
Please call for availability on sizes not available in dropdown menu.