Engineered to keep you comfortable all day long, the Timberland Endurance 47592 Work Boot has a built in Anti-fatigue pad that absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver longer lasting, all-day comfort to those who need it most. The work boot is completely waterproof and has an Abrasion-resistant rubber 'double toe' to provide you with the best protection available. The exclusive multi-layer footbed includes five layers that provide all-day comfort and odor control. In addition to the incredible comfort, the small details like polycarbonate hardware - so your laces don't fray - allow you to focus on your job and not your feet.
Timberland Pro Endurance 6 Inch Waterproof Workboot Features:
- Waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof membrane.
- Abrasion-resistant rubber 'double toe' for increased wear protection.
- Anti-fatigue technology meets low-profile puncture resistance.
- Dual-purpose top hardware.
- Timberland PRO rubber backstay.
- Mesh lining with Agion anti-microbial treatment.
- Cement construction.
- Constructed on a TiTAN last for a superior fit.
- Anti-fatigue conical midsole geometry featuring polyurethane material.
- Fiberglass shank.
- Contoured single-density OrthoLite footbed.
- Flexible Steel-Flex puncture-resistant plate.
- Unique 'finger-grip' pull-on feature for ease of entry.
- Meets CSA Grade 1 ESR requirement.
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion-resistant.
- Features Ladder Lock outsole radius.
- Electric hazard protection.
- puncture resistant outsole.
Medium: 7 to 12, 13, 14, 15.
Wide: 7 to 12, 13, 14, 15 .
Please call for availability on sizes not available in dropdown menu.