Timberland 87568 Helix Black Composite Toe Waterproof Boots - 8 Inch
The Timberland 87568 Helix boot is part of Timberland's Pro Series. This boot was built to be tough and to provide your feet safety and comfort.
This black work boot has been constructed with premium black waterproof leather and a waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and to keep your feet dry. Assembled with cement construction, this black work boot will have greater flexibility and reduced break in time.
Timberland has added several features to this waterproof boot to keep your feet supported and comfortable. Each boot comes with a nylon shank, which offers support, but does not interfere with flexibility. The top collar of the black boot is padded for extra comfort. For increased comfort throughout the day, Timberland has added two separate technologies. The first is Timberland's Anti-Fatigue technology. This system is built into the insole and the foot bed. It absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long lasting comfort all day long. Made of molded, inverted cones, they support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones. In addition the cone structure uses less material than traditional insoles, making it lighter.
The second comfort system Timberland has used in the black Helix boot is the PowerFit comfort system. This comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide support. This helps deliver maximum comfort. The final piece in making this boot comfortable is something that you won't necessarily feel, but it will affect your sense of smell. The Timberland 87568 has been antimicrobial treated to prevent and control any embarrassing odors that may come from wearing your boots day in and day out.
This 8 inch boot does not lack safety features either. The black Timberland Pro Helix comes equipped with non metallic, non magnetic composite toe caps that resist corrosion. The composite toe boots meet ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05, I75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Electrical hazard protection is also important. These work boots come with electrical hazard protection that meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards to provide protection from open circuits. The outsole is also a factor in keeping you safe. This outsole is made of Timberland Pro Rubber, which is a heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound that offers improved slip resistance, abrasion resistance and oil resistance. This means better traction on all surfaces.
If you are looking for a work boot that can provide with the ultimate protection and still remain comfortable, look no further. Purchase your pair of Timberland Pro 87568 Helix Composite Toe Waterproof Black Work Boots today!
Timberland Pro 87568 Helix Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boot Features:
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for a non-metallic protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time with nylon shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical geometry in polyurethane midsole to reduce shock and return energy
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Polycarbonate hardware for lightweight, non-metallic durability
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole features a low profile for high surface contact, is oil-, slip-, heat- and abrasion-resistant and features Ladder Lock? outsole radius.
Timberland 87568 Helix Black Work Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- 7-12, 13,14,15 Medium
- 7-12,13,14,15 Wide
Description from Timberland Boots:
With a rugged outsole designed specifically for rugged jobsite conditions, waterproof leather and Timberland's exclusive anti-fatigue technology, the Timberland PRO Helix 8-Inch Waterproof Boot offers the durability and comfort you need for long shifts on your feet. A composite safety toe provides protection and a roomy fit, and the padded collar and molded EVA midsole add cushioning to keep you going throughout your day.