One of Timberland's lightest workboots, these are engineered in premium waterproof dark mocha brown leather and are packed with features for the jobsite including their TITAN Safety Toe protection, Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits and a rebound heel insert for durable cushioning and energy return. The work boots contain a waterproof membrane that not only keeps the water out but still lets the boot remain breathable so your feet will be comfortable. In addition the Timberland Pro Powerfit comfort system assures comfort all day long.
Timberland Pro TiTAN 6 Inch Safety Toe Waterproof Workboot Features:
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof/breathable membrane.
- Polyurethane midsole with high-rebound EVA heel insert provides durable cushioning and energy return.
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity.
- Anti-microbial contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while molded heel cup cradles the heel.
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort footbed cover regulates temperature.
- TITAN Safety Toe for lightweight protection.
- Timberland PRO series rubber sole is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant.
- Weight:1 lb, 9.45 oz.
- Waterproof breathable membrane.
Timberland PRO PowerFit Comfort System uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support delivering maximum comfort all day long.
Medium: 7 to 12, 13, 14, 15.
Wide: 7 to 12, 13, 14, 15.
Please call for availability on sizes not available in dropdown menu.