Timberland 88534 Trenton Black Waterproof Uniform Boots - 8 Inch
The Timberland 88534 Trenton 8-inch tactical boot is part of the Timberland PRO Valor series. These boots are designed to meet the needs of first responder professionals like police, security and EMTs. They provide comfort and durability for those who protect and serve. That said, the valor series are popular amongst workers as well due to their lightweight design.
Since they are lightweight, these Trenton uniform boots let you stay quick on your feet and the athletic inspired Vibram outsoles are slip, oil, and abrasion resistant. The Vibram outsole offers athletic flexibility and is built for enhanced traction on a variety of surfaces.
These black duty boots feature nylon shanks for added support while maintaining flexibility. Timberland Pro Valor's patented Dynamic Anti-Fatigue adds a high level of comfort to this boot. The contoured bio-mechanically engineered top surface helps maintain proper gait while the inverted Anti-Fatigue cones add cushioning. The Dynamic arch adapts to different foot shapes for maximum comfort. In fact, Timberland is so sure that you'll find these shoes comfortable that they offer a 30 day unconditional money back comfort guarantee.
The 8 inch tall upper on the Timberland 88534 is made of quality waterproof full-grain leather that causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface. Combined with a Gore-tex XCR waterproof breathable membrane, this boot will keep you dry year round. In addition, this black uniform boot comes with a mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment that helps control odor. If you are looking for a durable uniform boot that is also comfortable look no further than the Timberland Pro Valor 8 Inch Trenton!
Timberland Pro Valor 88534 Trenton Waterproof Duty Boot Features:
- Waterproof full-grain leather with Gore-Tex XCR membrane for durability
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Polycarbonate hardware for lightweight, non-metallic
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Athletic-inspired Vibram outsole is oil-, slip- and abrasion resistant and is specifically built for traction on varied terrain
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
Timberland 88534 Trenton 8 Inch Black Tactical Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Men's Sizes 3.5-12,13,14,15 Medium
- Men's Sizes 3.5-12,13,14,15 Wide
- To convert to women's sizes, subtract 1.5 from your size (women's 6 is men's 4.5)
Description from Timberland Boots
As part of the Timberland PRO Valor series, the Trenton 8-Inch Waterproof Boot uses their decades of bootmaking experience to offer the best possible protection against wind, water, snow, ice, mud, dirt and anything else nature throws at you while you're on the job. Waterproof full-grain leather with a Gore-Tex membrane seals out water, while the lightweight EVA molded midsole and anti-fatigue molded footbed cushion your foot during all-day wear.