Part of the Timberland PRO series, these lightweight premium leather workboots are built specifically to fit a women's foot, and are packed with features you need on the job. Electrical Hazard protection keeps you safe from open circuits and a rebound heel insert provides durable cushioning and energy return.
Timberland 72399 Pro Womens 6-inch Safety Toe Workboot Features:
- Premium full-grain leather for durability and flexible comfort.
- Constructed on a women's last (the foot form around which shoes are constructed) for a superior fit and comfort.
- Very Lightweight.
- PowerFit comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support and comfort all day long.
- Polyurethane midsole with a high-rebound heel insert provides durable cushioning and energy return.
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity.
- Anti-microbial, contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while molded heel cup cradles the heel.
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort footbed cover regulates temperture.
- TITAN safety toe cap provides lightweight protection.
- Rubber dual-density outsole is slip-resistant, oil-resistant and abrasion-resistant.
Medium: 5 to 10, 11.
Please call for availability on sizes not available in dropdown menu.